I chose the name “Azile” because the name is original and it grows on you. You pronounce it: “A-zyle”.
Some key facts about me:
1. I am a free spirit!
2. Nature excites me!
3. I love swimming especially in a clean lake. Where are they?
4. Music calms my soul.
A. It comes through me by writing songs;
B. Creating with other musicians;
C. Performing; (something I have done in the past) and
D. Staging Shows.
5. Everyone has a a story and I love listening to them.
6. My favorite books are epic journeys or adventure stories.
7. Daring things I have done:
A. Drive to Grand Canyon by self. (book coming out later)
B. Traveling to Sevilla one weekend alone and meeting a gorgeous Spaniard on train.
C. Getting a job and apartment in one day so I could turn other job offer down.
D. Taking annual treks in car to a southeastern state (listening to epic journey audio CD’s).
8. Favorite Creative Projects: Entertaining Event for Community, Music for School Play, film festivals, song written about the “Waterfall”, song performed “Children of the Earth”.
9. Geographic location: Midwest. Influenced by other places I have lived such as the south and Spain. Place I feel most at home: Santa Fe, NM
10. Favorite Things to Do: Eat out at Restaurants having great Conversations and Laughing. Create: Listen: Empower!
11. <To be filled in later>
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING: THE FIRST TIME THAT YOU POST ON THIS WEBSITE YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR A USER ID AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. FYI: YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED WHEN YOU POST YOUR COMMENTS. CREATE A FUN TRANSFORMATIVE USER ID FOR YOURSELF AND CONSIDER A GREAT SYMBOL OR GRAVATAR TO FOLLOW IT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS, AND I CAN HELP YOU. AZILE HENSEN, A PEN NAME.
Professional Background: Human Services, 15 years “Making a Difference”
Revised September 29, 2012.