This site is for people interested in making a paradigm shift from “fear” to “compassion” and “love”. You may already live this example and want to surround yourself with others who do. For others, you may ask: “How do you do that?” All of us have different answers and approaches to life. What about encouraging others on similar journeys to make a difference in whatever arena they choose.
1. Come visit the site’s pages and learn about the author’s journey to go to a different place in her life, complete with hurdles she encounters and moments of sheer joy. You will see different pages with different categories like “Journeys”, “World Vision” and “Realized Dreams”. In these places you will normally find other subheadings. Take the time to share yours.
2. “Re-A-Zile”. I created a new word to explain a person’s yearning to do something more, be something more by examining where they are at in their life and where they are headed. You too have an opportunity to do some self-examination in “You Re-A-Ziling”.
3. List your individual dreams which you will find with its own heading. Come back and share it when it becomes realized under the “Dreams Realized” page.
4. “Creative Solutions – Your Projects” under “World Vision” gives you an opportunity to share what is happening in your area, community that you are excited about that is uplifting.
5. Ask for encouragement.
6. We are not cynics here. We believe in dreaming and definitely think “anything’s possible” and will be sharing these moments all the time.
7. Keep your anonymity if you desire. Confidentiality is extremely important. Your email addresses are not published; they are kept in a safe administrator area.
8. Create an extraordinary user name that you feel great about.
9. This site is under construction and let us know whether or not you might like to follow us or add a subscription and what social media site you are using. We will be adding those functions as well.
Together we figure out the “hows”. Sometimes the best journeys are those where we just begin them and write the map as we go.