Take a moment to write down reminders of what you accomplished recently. Then add items to the Bucket List for the near future. Follow up with other dreams beyond that. You can design the Bucket List around your specific interests and goals adding simple to more complex tasks. Reviewing the list monthly helps you reevaluate what stays or goes. Remember to celebrate your successes to build upon them. They contribute to the actions of the present and the tangible products of the future.
1. Write my own eBook 2. Start a Blog 3. Write an eBook for someone else 4. Write a television commercial 5. Make someone’s dayl 6. See film on big screen 7. Go to the Outer Banks 8. Go to a Winery 9. Get a Job 10. Edit video script
11. Get my personal ebook edited
12. Get my personal ebook Published — will happen after is edited
13. Continue writing stories that impact through various mediums
14. Write an animated series
15. Write a jingle to go with animated series
16. Travel to Santa Fe Again
17. Cheer up a Stranger
18. Reconnect with people I have lost touch with
19. See a friend perform amateur comedy
20. Write a comedy routine
21. Upload one sample of music
22. See music we wrote in a movie
23. Stage another experiential live community show
24. Work with a team to do a documentary on a vital subject
25. See a Project financed by Kickstarter
26. See my daughter more!
27. Later in life Walk El Camino de Santiago de Compostela in Spain, the Pilgrimage Walk
28. Start a business which makes positive impact
29. Have an adventure!
30. Encourage others on journeys that make positive impact
The above Bucket List is a work in progress. What is on your Bucket List?
Azile – Revised 9/29/2012.